A few baby-free photos from the summer. These have been sitting on my little point and shoot camera that I rarely use now that I have the DSLR. The tiny camera is much easier to take out on "adults only" nights though!
Dinner in Milwaukee... I went to Milwaukee for less than 24 hours last month to attend a work dinner for my husband. I stink at taking photos. It was such a pretty party. Those turquoise tablecloths had sequins sewn in them and the flowers were gorgeous! Oh-- and my cheapo magenta peep toes not only survived the Milwaukee trip but the wedding below as well! $19.99 well spent!


Another work-related function. This one's at the Four Seasons. We actually love going to these things even if they are work related. I love to dress up! This dress is one I still love even though it is several years old. Looking at these pics I am rethinking the shoe choice though....


And a wedding we attended last weekend. It was at the World's Fair Pavilion in Forest Park. I had a blast at the wedding and it was really beautiful but OMG. It was a roaster. 98 degrees all night long without a breeze in sight. The poor catering staff and band. Not to mention the bride and bridesmaids in their long dresses. It was a gorgeous affair though. They had a major fireworks display. Totally beautiful and over the top. And I got another wear out of the Anthro dress and cheap shoes!



Ok, I couldn't help myself. Yet another baby/pool pic. You'd think this was all we do!

2 comments:
How fun! I wish Matt had work events that required me to get dressed up. :)
You look so damn cute!!! Was the wedding in the 2nd photo at MoBot? It looks like it...
I LOVE the Anthro outfit. Dang you're stylish.
Post a Comment